1. Calculate Target Date & Time by adding/subtracting some time elements (years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds) based on a specified time.
2. Calculate Time Differences between two times, the result is displayed as each time element (years, days, hours...) and the integrated difference. You can use it to get the time passed / countdown for your important events (birth, work, marriage...)
3. Count Days of Week/Weekdays/Weekends between two dates.
4. Do Conversion Between each Time Element, for instance: fast know "how many minutes in 19 months".
5. Do Calculating/Converting between UNIX Time and Calendar.
1. Quick Calculates Target Time Based on Specified Time with Plus/Subtraction
2. Fast Calculates Time Differences (Days, Hours, Seconds...) Between Two Times
3. Easy to Count Weekdays/Days of Week/Weekends between Two Dates
4. Instantly Converts Time Elements (Days, Seconds, Years...) Between Each Other
5. Supports to Do Conversion Between Unix/Linux Time and Calendar
6. Instantly Shows All Results
7. Numeric Fields Support Thousands Separator and Decimal